Matrix 5.0 is one of the most popular protein complexes in Russia and in the world from the company Syntrax (USA). It has an excellent quality/price ratio and is an affordable and efficient integrated protein.
Composition (1 scoop — 30 gr):
- Calories – 110 (including calories from fat) — 15
- Total Fat – 1.5 g (incl. saturated fat – 1 g)
- Cholesterol – 40 mg
- Sodium – 80 mg
- Potassium – 200 mg
- Total Carbohydrate – 2Cholestero m (incl. dietary fiber – 0 g; sugar – 2 g)
- Protein – 23 grams
- Calcium – 15%
- Phosphorus – 10%
- Magnesium – 6%
The percentage of the daily value of vitamins and minerals is given based on the supply of 2,000 calories per day.
The amino acid composition (per 100 g. of protein): Arginine — 2.5 g, Glutamine — 8.4 g, Histidine — 2,1 g, Isoleucine — 5.8 g, Leucine — 10.3 g, Lysine — 8,7 g, Methionine — 2,2 g, Phenylalanine — 3.6 g, Threonine — 6.4 g, Tryptophan — 1.9 g, Valine — 6 c.
Protein blend (ultrafiltered and undenatured whey protein concentrate, ultrafiltered and undenatured Milk Protein Concentrate, including micellar casein and undenatured egg protein, hydrolyzed wheat gluten — a source of glutamine peptides), natural and artificial flavors, soy lecithin, sodium chloride, acesulfame-K, sucralose .
Methods of use:
Stir one scoop of Matrix 5.0 with 240 ml. water or milk. For those who need low-protein portions, it is better to mix half a measuring spoon with 120 ml of water or milk. Take Matrix 5.0 two or three times a day to meet your protein needs. Remember that the best time to receive a protein is in the morning after waking up, after intense exercise or just before bedtime.
- uses proteins of high quality — ultrafiltered whey protein, ultrafiltered milk protein, undenatured egg albumin and glutamine peptides;
- completely dissolves in a drink without leaving lumps;
- supports important processes in the body and muscle growth;;
- guarantees supply of amino acids to muscle tissue for long periods of time;
- improves recovery processes in muscles.