B-complex vitamins are the eight water-soluble vitamins that the body does not accumulate, and quickly washes with the blood and urine, and we need constant replenishment. This group includes vitamins:
- Thiamine (vitamin B1);
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2);
- Niacin (vitamin B3, vitamin PP, nicotinic acid and nicotinamide);
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5);
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B6);
- Biotin (vitamin B7);
- Folic acid (B9 vitamin);
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
B-Complex is a term to refer all B vitamins, as they exist in nature only in a complex and do not be found in isolated form. From all necessary vitamins for health and muscle mass, B-complex is the most important, as the effect of each B vitamin in the body is diverse and very useful for bodybuilders. For this reason this group of vitamins should be included in the diet.
B vitamins in the body perform many important functions:
- involve in energy production;
- are responsible for the work of muscles;
- promote better digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates;
- play an important role in the burning of fat;
- promote cell growth and division;
- strengthen the immune system;
- normalize the activity of the nervous system;
- saturate the body with nutrients;
- increase the rate of metabolism;
- has a positive effect on the state of health of the skin;
- help to fight the causes of stress, depression and cardiovascular disease.
Why do you need Vitamin B complex tablets?
- help to maintain a high level of energy;
- promote the absorption of carbohydrates, fats;
- increase the adaptive capacity of the body to intense exercise;
- substantially increase the performance and endurance;
- regulate muscle recovery processes;
- promote rapid muscle growth.