Showing all 2 results
Antioxidants are natural or synthetic substances that can brake oxidation (oxidation of organic compounds). Antioxidants can help to protect organs and tissues (including muscle) from the damaging effects of aggressive radicals.
Antioxidants lead active fight against free radicals. Radical is a dangerous compounds which destroy the cell membranes by oxidation their molecules. Antioxidants have a number of positive properties for the human body.
1) to block the toxic effects of heavy metals;
2) to slow down the aging process;
3) to protect against heart disease;
4) to improve the functioning of the endocrine system;
5) to restore the nervous system;
6) to prevent the occurrence of malignancy of tumors;
7) to improve of view;
8) to enhance the immune system;
9) to favorably affect the skin, hair and nails.
Antioxidants actively interact complementing each other's action.
An additional amount of antioxidants is necessary provided that:
1) aging your body with age ;
2) unfavorable ecological situation;
3) work on the "hazardous" manufactures;
4) increased emotional stress;
5) permanent mental overstrain.
6) Antioxidants are needed to bodybuilders during excessive exercise
An additional amount of antioxidants you can get from vitamin and mineral supplements and also from food:
1) fruit (oranges, cherries, lemons, plums and dark grapes);
2) berries (cranberries, currants, mountain ash);
3) vegetables (onions, beets, eggplant, red pepper, broccoli and brussels sprouts);
4) green tea;
5) fruit juice;
6) red wine;
7) nuts and beans.
The daily requirement depends on the group of substances:
vitamins - from 0.25 mg to 60 mg (depending on species);
sulfur-containing components - from 0.5 to 15 mg.
Vitamin and mineral supplements are well absorbed in the process of digestion of food, so the best time of reception is after a meal.