Showing 1–12 of 15 results
What is arginine? L-Arginine is an amino acid which synthesizes in the body with other amino acids themselves. The main functions of l-arginine are production and transfer of nitric oxide. Arginine can increase blood pressure with low level of nitric oxide in the body. Factors reducing the synthesis of arginine are various diseases, deficiency in ration protein and age. L-arginine is widely used in bodybuilding, because its properties (production and transfer of nitrogen) are very helpful in building muscle mass. This amino acid is essential for the synthesis of some proteins. Natural Sources of L-arginine: soy, chocolate, cocoa beans, groundnuts.
If you want to increase muscle mass, the optimal l-arginine dosage is 9.3 grams per day. The dose is higher, the effect is better. But do not consume more than 10 grams of l-arginine supplement per day. You should start with low doses and then increase them. The best time to receive arginine supplement is period before and after workout. Also, you can consume it at night to increase the production of growth hormone.
1) Participation in the work of the cardiovascular system
2) Participation in the work of the nervous system
3) Participation in the detoxification of the liver
4) Participation in the work of the immune system
5) The structural component of connective tissue
6) Participation in the reproductive system
7) Participation in the gastrointestinal tract, gastroprotective action
If consuming is more than 15 grams per day it may lead such arginine side efects as diarrhea, nausea and fall blood pressure.